Professional Services Optimization
At Good Harbor, we work with professional services organizations to help them optimize their performance and to deliver their project pipeline on time and within budget by providing them with access to on-demand resources. With decades of experience and deep understanding of the industry, we develop well-honed, innovative, and highly customized solutions to fit each client.
Common PSO Challenges We Solve
Good Harbor Group understands the challenges associated with effectively running a high performing professional services organization. Our consultants have been instrumental in improving major aspects of many professional services operations:
Timely Revenue Recognition
- Our consultants help accelerate the pace of project completion thus capturing revenue in a timely manner.
- We increase the ability to provide your clients additional capabilities (on-demand) to add more value and drive more revenue for your organization.
Increased Customer Satisfaction
- Our consultants make it possible to deploy qualified and capable teams in a timely manner to ensure projects start strong and finish on time and on budget.
- Our goal is to leave your clients satisfied with your services team and budgeting.
- We ensure that your full-time resources stay engaged and avoid burnout.
- Access to our consultants allows you to strike the right balance of utilization, project mix and travel to help your full-time employees achieve their career optimization.
Consistent Financial Performance
- Our proven processes focus on planning and managing the size, location and utilization of your temporary staff so you can stay on budget and keep your clients satisfied.
- We align our consultants with your end clients' needs. All our resources are deployed with time/travel/expenses, non-billable activities, and training in mind.
What To Expect When You Partner with Good Harbor
20+ years of working with Professional Services Organizations has helped us refine and improve our processes to ensure optimal PSO performance. Key tenets of our process and partnerships are:
Building a high-quality and on-demand team
- Using our structured methodology to gather and document your staffing needs efficiently and accurately.
- Working with you to co-develop a compelling employee value proposition to attract the best resources in the market for your project.
- Qualifying all resources with a blend of technical and behavioral interviews as well as manager reference checks.
- Managing the search and interview process from beginning to end so you can spend time on other important activities.
Getting our consultants up to speed quickly
- Co-developing a training program that gets our team up to speed quickly with little strain on your internal resources.
- Co-creating consultant field guide that will be our team's handbook for all of your internal processes and procedures. This avoids your team being bogged down with repeated questions.
Making certain our team has the right resources and support to be very successful
- Establishing a weekly dialog with consultants in the field to discuss what is working and what is not.
- Providing you with weekly status reports for proactive communication with your organization.
While helping our clients find top talent and our candidates find top opportunities nationwide we have built a reputation for a thorough understanding of needs and wants of both sides. We effectively manage changes in industries and business processes to consistently recruit talented and outstanding professionals into technology leadership roles.